3pm Survival Bars
- 1 cup Alison’s Pantry dates
- 1 1⁄2 cups Alison’s Pantry whole oats
- 1 cup Alison’s Pantry walnuts
- 1 cup Alison’s Pantry natural almonds
- 2 large free-range eggs
- 1⁄2 cup Alison’s Pantry shredded coconut
- 1⁄4 cup Alison’s Pantry pumpkin seeds
- 7 pieces Alison’s Pantry sliced mango, cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Line a 30cm x 10cm slice tin with baking paper.
- Cover the dates in boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain well.
- Place the oats, walnuts & almonds in a food processor. Blitz until the texture of coarse breadcrumbs. Add the dates and eggs. Pulse until well mixed. Use a spatula to transfer mixture to a large bowl.
- Mix through the remaining ingredients. Transfer the mixture to the lined tray using the spatula to spread evenly and smooth out the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden. Cool completely before slicing.
Can be stored in an airtight container for up to 5 days. Will freezer well for up to 2 months.
Recipe and photography by Kelly Gibney for Alison’s Pantry