Olive oil, to spray
1 1/2 cups Alison’s Pantry ground almonds
1/4 cup Alison’s Pantry sesame seeds
1/4 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp dried oregano
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1/2 cup fine rice flour
2 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup milk (almond milk is fine is preferred)
1 kg chicken nibbles
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Line an oven pan with foil and place the cooking rack on top. Spray the rack with olive oil to stop the chicken sticking.
- Place almonds in a wide bowl, add sesame seeds, chilli powder, paprika, dried oregano and season with salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly. Place flour on a large plate and season with salt and pepper. In a separate bowl (flat enough to dip chicken), combine eggs and milk.
- Dip one chicken piece at a time first in flour, then egg, and then toss in the almond mixture to coat. Pat the almond mixture firmly onto the chicken, then place on the cooking rack.
- Repeat until all chicken is coated. Spray surface of chicken with a little olive oil. Bake for 35 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
- Serve with your favourite sides and enjoy.