The perfect amount of wholegrains, nuts, fruit and seeds!
- Alison’s Pantry Honey, Oats & Flakes 225g (2 scoops/2 cups*)
Semi-sweet and mildly crunchy: sweetened oats mixed with barley and rye flakes
- Alison’s Pantry Roasted Unsalted Cashews 100g (1/2 scoop)
- Alison’s Pantry Apricots, diced 100g (1/2 scoop)
- Alison’s Pantry Sunflower Seeds 75g (1/2 cup*)
Good source of fibre. Source of protein. Low sodium.
Recipe makes 500g of cereal and costs approx. $10**
* For ingredients in the top bins (bins with lever), please use the cup measurement lines on Alison’s Pantry.
** Approximate cost per 500g is based on the normal recommended retail price, which may vary by store.