1kg of 21/15 size prawn cutlets
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
salt & freshly ground black pepper
½ cup chopped parsley
½ cup chopped mint
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
2 tbsp Alison’s Pantry Pinenuts, toasted and finely chopped
1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
1 tbsp salted capers
100ml extra virgin olive oil
¼ tsp jalapeño Tabasco sauce
2 lemons, zest and juice
Summer Pinenut Salsa Verde
- Place parsley, mint, garlic, pine nuts, mustard and capers in a mixing bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the olive oil, tobasco, lemon zest and juice and whisk to combine. Transfer to a serving bowl and set aside until needed.
- Preheat BBQ to a high heat.
- Place the prawn cutlets and olive oil in a mixing bowl. Toss to coat the prawns and season with salt and black pepper.
- Cook on the BBQ for 2 minutes each side. Transfer to a plate and serve with the bowl of salsa verde.
This recipe was created by Simon Gault for Alison’s Pantry.