Chocolate, Orange and Goji Berry Goodness Granola
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Makes 5 cups
This utterly delicious granola is packed with wholesome goodness. It’s perfect with your favourite milk, as a topping for yoghurt or smoothies and makes a wonderful dessert with berries and a splash of cream. The recipe is brilliantly adaptable too so you can swap the ingredients around to include your favourite nuts and seeds or try new combinations. Packed with fibre and contains magnesium for your mental wellbeing.
1 ½ cups Alison’s Pantry Shredded Coconut
½ cup Alison’s Pantry Buckwheat
½ cup Alison’s Pantry Natural Almonds
½ cup Alison’s Pantry Natural Cashews
½ cup Alison’s Pantry Sunflower Seeds
½ cup Alison’s Pantry Pumpkin Seeds
¼ cup Alison’s Pantry Hemp Seeds
¼ cup Alison’s Pantry Chia Seeds
¼ cup Alison’s Pantry Sesame Seeds
1 Tbsp dark cocoa powder
Zest of 1 orange
2 Tbsp honey
2 Tbsp coconut oil
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 pinches sea salt
½ cup Alison’s Pantry Goji Berries (could also use Alison’s Pantry Whole Cranberries)
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees celsius.
2. Combine the coconut, nuts, and seeds in a large bowl and mix well.
3. Place the cocoa, orange zest, honey, coconut oil, vanilla, and sea salt in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir until the mixture is liquid. Pour over the nuts and seeds. Toss well until evenly coated.
4. Spread the mixture on a large baking sheet lined with baking paper.
5. Bake for 25 minutes, tossing once during the cooking time. Leave to cool completely before sprinkling over Alison’s Pantry Goji Berries.
Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.