Nutty Cream Cheese Dip & Mixed Seed Crackers (Serves 10-12)
Nutty Cream Cheese Dip
250gm block cream cheese
1/3 cup Sweet Chilli Sauce
1 cup Alison’s Pantry Roast Salted Supreme Nuts or Activated Nut Blend, roughly chopped
- Place the cream cheese on a board. Drizzle with sweet chilli sauce and scatter with nuts.
Serve with Mixed Seed Crackers to dip.
Mixed Seed Crackers
¼ cup Alison’s Pantry Flaxseeds
¼ cup Alison’s Pantry Chia Seeds
1 cup cold water
½ cup Alison’s Pantry Sunflower Seeds
½ cup Alison’s Pantry Pumpkin Seeds
½ cup Alison’s Pantry Sesame Seeds
½ cup Alison’s Pantry Ground Almonds
1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place flax and chia seeds in a bowl, mix with water and leave for 10 minutes for seeds to soften and expand. The mixture will turn into a gel, which helps bind the crackers together. Stir in remaining seeds and salt.
- Tip the mixture out onto the prepared baking tray. Using damp hands, spread the mixture out as evenly and as thin as possible to cover the tray and make a large square.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes then remove from the oven. Cut the sheet into square crackers then return to the oven to cook for 20-25 minutes more or until crisp and golden brown.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool.
Store in an airtight container.
This recipe was created by Julie Le Clerc for Alison’s Pantry