4 purple skinned kumara, well scrubbed but not peeled
100g feta, crumbled
¼ cup Alison’s Pantry Whole Cranberries
¼ cup pure maple syrup
3 tablespoons Alison’s Pantry Roast Pistachios, shelled and chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Put the kumara into a dry roasting dish and place in the oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until the kumara is tender.
- Remove from the oven and halve the kumara lengthways.
- Place the kumara halves side by side, flesh side up, in a warm serving dish.
- Sprinkle the cranberries and feta over the kumara.
- Drizzle the maple syrup over everything.
- Sprinkle the pistachios on top and serve.
Recipe from Ray McVinnie for Alison’s Pantry Christmas booklet 2014
Download the PDF version here: Roasted Kumara with Dried Cranberries, Feta and Pistachios