4 cups Alison’s Pantry whole grain oats
1 cup Alison’s Pantry shredded coconut
1/3 cup Alison’s Pantry whole flaxseeds (linseed)
1/3 cup Alison’s Pantry sesame seeds
1/3 cup Alison’s Pantry sunflower seeds
2 tsp ground cinnamon
2/3 cup Mother Earth Liquid Honey
1 1/2 cups Alison’s Pantry Super Boost blend
1 cup Alison’s Pantry Banana chips
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Line a large oven pan with non-stick baking paper. Place oats, coconut, seeds and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Warm the honey in a small pan, or microwave for 20 seconds, then pour over the oat mixture. Stir well to coat all ingredients with honey.
- Spread mixture out over prepared oven pan. Bake for 25 minutes, or until toasted golden brown. Stir regularly so the ingredients cook evenly and watch carefully, as the mixture can easily brown quite quickly.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool to room temperature, then stir in the Super Boost blend and Banana chips. Note: Dried fruits need to be added after toasting as their natural sugars can tend to burn if toasted in the oven for too long.
- Stored in an air-tight container, Granola will last well for up to 6 weeks.
Recipe from Julie Le Clerc for Alison’s Pantry Christmas booklet 2014