COOKIE CUTTER HACK!
Fall in love with cookie cutters all over again
Bring your chocolate brownie to life using cookie cutters! Grab your festive cookie cutters (think gingerbread man, Christmas tree, stars and even candy canes!) and cut into your cookies, brownies and even fruit to bring your food to life!
Try using cookie cutters to cut watermelon or other fruit to give your dessert platters an added touch!
For a delicious brownie recipe try Alison’s Pantry Kiwi Style Fruit Mince Chocolate Brownies here
Bring the joy of Christmas to your kids with these Reindeer Sandwiches. Quick and easy, they are a stress-free way to add some fun to your Christmas feast!
What you’ll need:
- Filling choice (we used our fav peanut butter from Mother Earth)
- Heart-shaped cookie cutter
- Alison’s Pantry Pretzel Bows
- Alison’s Pantry Raisins
- Chocolate buttons
How to create Reindeer Sandwiches:
- Spread your desired filling onto bread
- Use heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut out the sandwiches
- Decorate with Pretzel Bows for the ears, a Chocolate Button for the nose and Raisins or Dried blueberries for the eyes!
Download the PDF version here Alisons-Pantry-Reindeer-Sandwiches