LUNCHBOX – Competition Terms and Conditions
Enter the Lunchbox Competition to be in the chance to win an ultimate lunchbox prize pack.
Terms and Conditions
Your entry into the Lunchbox Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Prize Package To Be Won
- Enter the Lunchbox Competition to be in the chance to win 1 of 40 ultimate lunchbox prize packs.
- Each ultimate lunchbox prize pack includes:
- One Yumbox compartment lunchbox
- One sandwich shape cutter
- Two Sistema snack size containers
- Two Click Clack 1L storage containers for the pantry
- A selection of delicious snacks for the lunchbox from Alison’s Pantry
(the “Prize Package”)
Total value of each Prize Pack: NZ$120rrp
The promoter of the Lunchbox Competition is Prolife Foods Ltd, 100 Maui Street, Pukete, Hamilton 3200, New Zealand (“Prolife Foods”).
- Promotion Period
The Lunchbox Competition is open for entry from 6am on 29/01/2018 and until 12am (midnight) on 11/03/2018 (“Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter
To enter the Lunchbox Competition, you must during the Promotion Period visit alisonspantry.co.nz and follow the prompts on the screen to:
- Enter your contact details; and
- register your vote for your favourite Lunchbox item.
- You may only make one Entry into the Lunchbox Competition.
- Selection of Winner
The winner(s) of the Lunchbox Competition will be drawn on 26/03/2018 at 11am (“Winner”).
- The winner(s) of the Lunchbox Competition will be selected by Prolife Foods making a random draw from among all valid and qualifying Entries.
- If you are a Winner, Prolife Foods will make reasonable efforts to contact you within 5 days of the draw using the contact details you supplied when registering your Entry on alisonspantry.co.nz. If for any reason Prolife Foods is unable to contact with you within that period, then you will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize Package and another winner will be randomly drawn in your place.
- Prolife Food’s selection of the Winner(s) is final and binding, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Eligibility to Enter
To be eligible to enter the Lunchbox Competition you must:
- be a New Zealand resident during the Promotion Period;
- aged 18 years or older; and
- comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Employees of Prolife Foods during the Promotion Period are not eligible to enter the Lunchbox Competition.
- Prize Package
A Winner will win 1 of the 40 Prize Packs. There are 40 Prize Packs to be won.
- Prolife Foods will not offer and will not be liable to you for any compensation if for any reason you cannot use the Prize Pack or any part of the Prize Packs.
- The Prize Pack is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash.
- The Prize Pack is final, all products and items included in the pack are chosen by Prolife Foods – they are not up for negotiation.
- Prolife Foods will not offer and will not be liable to you for any compensation if for any reason you cannot use the Prize Pack or any part of the Prize Pack as a result of clause 26.
You agree that if you are a Winner, Prolife Foods may use your name and the information in your completed Entry for its publicity purposes without any liability to pay compensation to you.
All Entries to the Lunchbox Competition is the property of Prolife Foods. In accordance with the Privacy Act 1993, Prolife Foods will collect and hold personal information (as defined in the Privacy Act) about you to conduct the Lunchbox Competition, keep you updated on the Competition, and send you marketing information on Prolife Foods’ latest products, and you consent to the use of your personal information for those purposes. If you don’t provide the requested personal information then your Entry to the Lunchbox Competition might be invalid. You have rights to access and request correction of your personal information held by Prolife Foods by contacting Prolife Foods (contact details below).
- General Terms
Prolife Foods’ decision in relation to any aspect of the Lunchbox Competition is final and binding on you and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by you (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with:
- your entry into this Lunchbox Competition; or
- you winning, redeeming, benefiting from or using the Prize Pack or any part of the Prize Pack.
- You agree that Prolife has the right to verify the eligibility and validity of all Entries, and the right to disqualify anyone for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an Entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Late, lost, stolen, misdirected, illegal, incomplete, illegible, damaged, reproduced, or altered Entries will be excluded from the Lunchbox Competition. Prolife Foods is not responsible for any excluded Entries, or for any error, technical malfunction, loss, omission, communications delay or failure that occurs during the Lunchbox Competition.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Lunchbox Competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of Prolife Foods, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Lunchbox Competition, Prolife Foods may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Lunchbox Competition, or invalidate any affected Entries.
- Prolife reserves the right to change these Terms at any time. The varied Terms will be posted on www.alisonspantry.co.nz The varied Terms will be effective on and from the date they are posted on the website.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
- Prolife Foods Contact Details
If you have any questions regarding the Lunchbox Competition, please contact Prolife Foods by telephone (0800 808088), email (email@example.com) or post (100 Maui Street, Hamilton 3200).