Raw Granola Slice
Makes 9 large squares, or 12 small bite size
This raw nut and seed slice is the perfect combination of salty sweet, and has a fantastic crunchy texture. Packed full of wholesome ingredients, this slice will keep you feeling satisfied for hours making it the perfect mid-morning or afternoon snack.
1 cup Alison’s Pantry Gourmet Dates, roughly chopped
¼ cup honey, maple or rice malt syrup
1/3 cup natural nut butter
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
½ cup Alison’s Pantry Natural Almonds
¼ cup Alison’s Pantry Pumpkin Seeds
¼ cup Alison’s Pantry Chia Seeds
¼ cup Alison’s Pantry Goji Berries
¼ cup Alison’s Pantry Sesame Seeds
1 ½ cups Alison’s Pantry Rolled Oats
½ cup Alison’s Pantry Shredded Coconut
- Line a regular sized slice tin with baking paper.
- Add all of the ingredients in to a large mixing bowl. Mix until well combined, then transfer to the lined slice tin.
- Press the mixture down and smooth out evenly.
- Place in the fridge or freezer to set for at least an hour.
- Remove the slice from the fridge or freezer, and slice squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
This recipe was created by Monday’s Cafe for Alison’s Pantry