Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to Alison’s Pantry Product Samplers:
- The Promoter is Alison’s Pantry.
- Winners must reside in New Zealand.
- Winner will be notified by Facebook post and asked to send a direct private message to the Alison’s Pantry Facebook page to become a Product Sampler.
- Winner must respond within 1 week of the announcement.
- Entrants will not be automatically entered into any subsequent competition run by Alison’s Pantry.
- This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- In entering this competition you give Alison’s Pantry permission to use your reviews on digital or printed publications.
- Completing an online form constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions and becoming an Alison’s Pantry Product Sampler for a 3 month period from 18 November 2019 until 31 March 2020. On completion of the online form you must declar any food allergies or health conditions you have.
- All Alison’s Pantry Product Samplers agree to provide feedback via Survey Monkey.
- If feedback is not provided within one week of product delivery, this will result in removal from the Alison’s Pantry Product Sampler scheme.
- All ingredients included in Alison’s Pantry products are stated on the website.
- Prolife Foods is responsible for the quality and state of the product on delivery. Prolife Foods takes no responsibility for products lost or damaged thereafter.
- Prolife Foods is responsible for any quality issues an Alison’s Pantry Product Sampler may have with any product.