1 cup Alison’s Pantry Brazil Nuts
1 large clove of garlic, minced
½ tbsp fresh ground black pepper
1 tbsp miso
Juice of ½ a lemon – or to taste
1/3 cup water (approx.)
½ cup extra virgin olive oil (approx.)
- Soak Brazil nuts overnight in water with a pinch of salt.
- Drain and lightly rinse the Brazil nuts and place in a blender or food processor with the garlic, pepper, miso and lemon juice.
- Process until the nuts are very finely ground and then gradually add the water, rest the blender every now and again, as this will take time.
- Add olive oil and process until smooth and creamy.
- Dip will last for about 4 days in the fridge.