4 medium courgettes, spiralised
500 grams beef mince
2 x 400 gram tinned chopped tomatoes
1 brown onion, finely sliced
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup button mushrooms, sliced
½ cup Alison’s Pantry pecans, roughly chopped
½ cup Alison’s Pantry pumpkin seeds
1 fresh red chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
1 cup fresh coriander, chopped
2 tablespoon oil
Salt and pepper
- Place a large pan on medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of oil. Once heated, add the garlic and onions and brown for 3 minutes until soft.
- Add the mince and cook until brown.
- Place the tinned tomatoes, mushrooms and chili into the pan and cook for a further 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a separate pan, add 1 tablespoon of oil and add the spiralised courgettes. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 10 minutes to remove excess moisture.
- To serve: plate the cooked courgette noodles topped with the bolognaise sauce and sprinkle with the coriander, pecans and pumpkin seeds.
This recipe was created by Julia & Libby for Alison’s Pantry
Download PDF version here: alisons-pantry-courgette-noodle-bolognaise