Deluxe Bircher with a Tropical Fruit & Cinnamon Compote
- 1 1⁄2 cups Alison’s Pantry deluxe natural muesli
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk (can use dairy or non-dairy milk)
- 1⁄2 cup Alison’s Pantry jumbo peaches, cut into small cubes
- 1⁄2 cup Alison’s Pantry pineapple pieces, cut into small cubes
- 6 pieces Alison’s Pantry sliced mango, cut into small cubes
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine the muesli and milk in a bowl. Stir well and place in the fridge overnight.
- Place the remaining ingredients into a medium saucepan. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 20 minutes. Place in a large jar and store in the fridge until ready to use.
Divide the soaked muesli between bowls and top with a little of the compote.
Leftover compote can be stored in the fridge for up to 1 week
Recipe and photography by Kelly Gibney for Alison’s Pantry