Macadamia & Almond Snowballs
Makes approximately 30 balls.
Perfectly festive, these fudgy little treats contain only a small handful of simple ingredients and take less than ten minutes to prepare. The creamy macadamia nuts add a certain rich and creamy texture that you will just love.
*Most types of liqueur work well here, alternatively you could add the same measurement of fresh lemon juice.
- Add the macadamias, almonds, icing sugar and coconut oil to a food processor. Process until the mixture resembles course breadcrumbs.
- With the motor running on low, gradually add the liqueur, one tablespoon at a time, until the mixture starts to come together slightly.
- Transfer to a small bowl, then use your hands to form the mixture into small balls.
- Place the extra icing sugar in a separate bowl, then roll the balls in the icing sugar until well coated.
- Transfer to a plate, then place in the fridge to set for at least 30 minutes.
The truffles can be kept in an airtight container at room temperature, but I find they are best kept in the fridge. They will keep for 3–4 days.
Download the PDF version here: Alison’s Pantry Macadamia & Almond Snowballs
This recipe was created by Eleanor Ozrich for Alison’s Pantry.